TeaLeaf Sweater - Part 1

Hiya!

Sometime ago, I signed up to join a Craftsy’s fall knit-along with designer Bristol Ivy!  

The sweater is a classic silhouette and features set-in pockets, lace detailing, shoulder saddles and short row shaping. The body silhouette is easy-fitting which is the reason I wanted to knit it.   Note:  You can also purchase pattern on Raverly.

Along with purchasing the class, I obtained the recommend yarn as well.  The pattern suggested Superwash Merino Worsted Twist by Cloudborn Fibers.

Since I had the pattern, yarn and needles, I thought it was time to start knitting this in between working on Elena's 5th  sweater. 

After all, one must have more than one project going at a time.

Soooooo, I started knitting.





“I am a knitting fool. It's a quiet pastime, and a productive one. It enables one to join in the conversation or switch one's brain off, according to the interest or the excruciating dullness of what is being discussed. And the product does keep people warm and comfortable.”
Elizabeth Zimmermann, Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitting Workshop Book



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL