TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

Hiya,

I have finally finished the Craftsy's Tealeaf Sweater by Bristol Ivy.



The construction of the sweater is unique - which is what you can expect from Bristol.  It is intended to be worn with approximately 13 1⁄2” positive ease.  This enable the garment to be loose-fitting and drapey; however, the sleeves are knitted to fit snuggly around the arms.  

Knitting this sweater was pretty easy.  The lace pattern was simple to remember; however, knitting the saddle shoulders with the front and back pieces was a little tricky; i.e., live stitches on front, back and the saddle stitches.  

It is a little too big.  I have found this to be true for another of knitters; nevertheless, the results are WONDERFUL!!!  


I will definitely make another one - I will try the smaller size!!.


Enjoy Knitting Each Day!

Jackie
PS: I will post a picture with me wearing my lovely sweater soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL