Brioche Scarf

Hiya,  

Some time ago, I purchased the Craftys (BluePrint) class on brioche with Nancy Merchant called "Brioche Knitting Class: Explore Color and Texture."

In this class, students create a Checkerboard Keyhole Scarf by utilizing the brioche and garter stitches.

What I really like about this class is that Nancy demonstrates how to reach a simple brioche chart.  

When I started knitting, charts were not as prominent as they are today; therefore, I have always found charts challenging to knit from even when it is the most efficient. It actually takes me longer to follow a chart than to read written instructions.

For my original design, I am using Lomp & Lamp; Threads yarn that I purchased from Michael's Craft Store.  I thought for this project I would use inexpensive yarn that could be inexpensive and easily care for; i.e., machine washable.

In addition, I made the length longer than the version pictured above.




Enjoy Knitting Each Day!

Jackie

PS:  If you enjoy my Blog, click follow and/or leave me a comment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL