A MYSTERY (Part Two)

Hiya!

As I progress with this shawl, I couldn't wait to see if finished. 

I have to admit that I didn't love it at first.  I thought the colors did not provide enough contrast; however, I now see that although subtle, it looks lovely.  I knitted the larger version (I love big scarfs). 



The pattern itself was well written; i.e., providing chart and written instructions.  However, I did make one minor changes; i.e.,  I ran out of the yarn so I edge the shawl in both colors.  The pattern did not call for changing needle size for the edging.  However I think I should have changed to smaller needles to bind off, as is my custom; but, I like the small ruffle effect on the sides.




I think I would like to knit another one of Romi's designs.  This one was a fun knit.

Enjoy Knitting Each Day!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL