FOUR COLORED LACE SHAWL

Hiya, since gaining a granddaughter and moving to Florida last December, I have been knitting from my stash.  In addition, as a result of the climate, 40% of my stash is not suitable to this weather.  Therefore, I have been looking for lighter weighted or fingering yarns and patterns.  

For this shawl, I am using Crave Yarn Thoreau, Kathy's BFF from Yarns of Rhichard Devrieze Peppino, left over Madelinetosh Merino Light and Bernat Berella Sock and Fingering Yarns.



The "Falochron Shawl" pattern has been on my list of things to knit for sometime and finally decided to create it.  The designer is Hanna Maciejewska and it is a free pattern.  

The crescent-shaped shawl is designed for 3 colors; however, I am using 4 colors. It is knitted top down, with a slip-stitch border and an easy lace pattern.  The pattern is written as well as charted.



Almost completed!


Enjoy Knitting Each Day!


Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL