Lace Lake Breeze Cardigan


Hiya, one ago, I was teaching at the Pottstown Knit Out.  While there, I visited several vendors where I purchased a few things.  This included the pattern and yarn to knit with wonderful summer cardigan. The yarn in the Sugar Blush Bliss and the booklet contained eleven (11) designs featuring this yarn.  

Unfortunately, I wanted enough yarn to make the long sleeved version of the sweater.  Therefore, the vendor has to forward the additional skeins I needed via mail order.  

The yarn is lovely.  It is a blend of cashmere and silk with extra-fine merino.  It is incredibly soft and provides excellent stitch definition.   It is sure to stimulate your sense of touch if you tried it.

I usually start a sweater with the back; however, this time, I started with the sleeve.  I added selvage stitches since the cables are knitted right to the last stitch in the row.  I didn't want to have difficulty seaming; but, I wanted a clean edge.

I have not found any issues with the pattern thus far; but, it is a little confusing on the right front.  For example: 

1.  The instructions refer to buttons; but, the photo does not include buttons. 


2.  The collar feature continues from the right front to incorporate this feature to the back of the sweater.  This is sewn on.  Instructions are not clear on this point.



Enjoy Knitting Each Day!


Jackie


PS:  If you enjoy my Blog, click follow and/or leave me a comment.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL