Stash & MORE Stash

Hiya,





As you know, I was determined to do more knitting from my stash in 2019 and I will continue to do so in the new year as well.  

To that end, I had a single skein of mohair yarn in various colors.  I didn't know what to do with them; but, I knew that I did not want to discard them all.


I found a pattern a free pattern by Beata Jezek called Outline.  It is a simple construction and a very easy knit.  The pattern was enjoyable knit and provided a wonderful knitting rhythm. 



Although it is suggested to use yarns of similar weight, I decided to use the mohair from my stash.
In addition, I did not follow the pattern suggested color sequence.

I think it turned out pretty good.


Enjoy Knitting Each Day!

Jackie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL