Elena's First Sweater

Hi Knitters,  

There is something special about knitting for family.  My daughter recently, 9 weeks ago, gave birth to a beautiful girl.  I know that all "Mamma" believe that their grandchildren are the most beautiful, brightest and special.  

I decided that I would present the newest member of our family with a knitted sweater and blanket.  I found some wonderful patterns by Karen Aston-Mills, "I believe in angels" collection, www.angelknits.com.uk.   

I used a pattern called "Faith and Hope" and yarn called "Twinkle", by Mary Maxim which I had in my stash for some time.


Now that she is 9 weeks only, she is able to wear it.  She actually had it on for Christmas; but, the hat did not fit.  I would recommend that a ribbon  be attached for under the chin so that the hat fits comfortable.

Stevie Wonder puts is....
Isn't she lovely
Isn't she wonderful
Isn't she precious
 
Isn't she pretty
Truly the angel's best
Boy, I'm so happy
We have been heaven blessed
I can't believe what God has done 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL