Elena's Second Dress



Hiya!

Well, I am on to the next dress.  I have to admit that all this knitting for Elena has reduced my stash - which is a wonderful thing.  Since moving to Florida, I have lost a basement as well as my knitting room.  Therefore, I have stashed yarn everywhere I can find.

Back to the dress.  The pattern is called "Madison May" by Taiga Hilliard Designs and it is knitted in sizes several sizes (newborn through 3 years of age).  With Elena growing nicely and is now 5 months, I choose the 6-12 months.  

I stared the dress using Klaus Koch Kollection, CLIP. It is a lovely Egypt 100 cotton yarn. 

I only had two 100 grams; therefore, I needed to add more.  The pattern calls for 400 grams.  So, I returned to my stash and found Fil D'Ecosse #3, Pingouin, in color 45.  It was a little darker; but, I thinks it looks great.




Just binding off.  Will be ready to shipped to my daughter later next week.

Enjoy Knitting Each Day!

Jackie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL