WARP

Hiya!!

Guess What? 


I started something new for me.... This is an pattern, Hapi Wrap, that I received from my local yarn shop in Pennsylvania, Yarnings.  A group of us was excited to see the finished garment.  We tried it on and several of us purchased the yarn.

By the time I purchased the yarn, the color that I wanted was not available; therefore, the owner of the shop ordered it for me.  When it arrived, it had more gray in it than black.  I returned it to Interlacements, yarn called: Rick Rack. 

Unfortunately, when I received it, it still did not looked more gray than black.  I decided to keep it anyway and started making the garment. 



The pattern has quite simple and contains instructions for three different sizes.  I decided to make the middle size; however, I still will not make it as long as outlined.  I am assuming that this garment will grow the more you wear it.

I have finished the back and started on the left and right fronts.  The pattern calls for working the fronts separately; however, I have chosen to work them at the same time with separate balls of yarn.

Finished... looking forward to wearing this with a white jumpsuit or white slacks.







Enjoy Knitting Every Day!
Jackie








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL