SUMMER TOP


Hiya!  

As I continue with my "knitting from my stash" event, I started a new summer top.


I purchased this yarn many, many yarns ago from my local yarn store.  Unfortunately, it was going out of business and I purchased tons of yarn and patterns as a result.  I do not believe that I ever had the label; so, I do not know the manufacturer nor the yarn content.  It does seem to be a novelty cotton blend yarn.  The yarn is a 2-ply, thick and thin.  
The resulting fabric is a light DK weight - 20 sts / 28 rows per 4 inches on size 5 US needles.  


I decided to use this yarn for the Pea Soup by Helene Rush for Knit One Crochet Too.  I found the pattern was written well for the back; but, I had difficulty to understand the instructions for the front.


As I worked on the front, It appears that portions of the instructions were missing when it came to the shoulders. Therefore, I modified the front after binding off by knitting the shoulders (left and right) to the same length as the front.



Enjoy Knitting Each Day!


Jackie





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL