Elena's Fourth Sweater

Hiya!!

Well, I am on a roll.  Here is the 4th sweater for my granddaughter.  I found this pattern instead - it was "free"  on Raverly.



I purchased this fingering yarn, The Yarns of Rhichard Devrieze - Thede,  sometime ago intending to knit a pullover.  As you can see, the striping looks great.  The pattern produces a twisted stitch which will provide considerable stretchiness to the sweater.

The wrong side of the fabric looks great as well.  See  below.


To make the side enclosure stand out, I found these wonderful button at my local yarn store, Four Purls, in White Haven, Florida.  I could not make up my mind as to which buttons so I am pairing the two sets


The end project looks great  I just added two buttons.  Still have the hat to finished.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL