Elena's Second Sweater

Hiya!!

Well, with my little granddaughter growing so quickly.  My daughter has requested more sweaters.  Therefore, I better get a moving. I started another sweater set from Karen Ashton-Mills (www.angelknits.co.uk) called Blessings.

This pattern is just as unique, just like others from her catalogue.  There are multiple designs for the bottom half of the coat.
I have selected to knit the "third" version.  This pattern starts with knitting the sleeves which are quick and easy.  These I got done in a few hours.


Well, I have almost completed this new sweater for Elena.  I just have to complete sewing it together and add the front bands.  This has taken my approximately 15 hours to knit.  I am excited that I am able to get a project completed so fast..


I just need to sew the buttons, block it a little and package it up and sending it along with the another that I have started.😀.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spector - Joji Locatelli

TEALEAF SWEATER - FINALLY DONE

SUMMA STRIPES SHAWL